Metabolic food, what is it? Actually it is not that hard. Every person has a metabolism. This is the system that takes care of your body, making sure it is on temperature, your heart is breathing and anything else that makes you function.
Your metabolism needs energy and every person's metabolism burns this energy at a different rate, based on factor such as body weight, genetics and environment. The energy that is being referred to is food. So why do you want your metabolism to be high? Simple the higher your metabolism, the more calories you burn, the easier lose weight.
One way of increasing your metabolism is by going to the gym and do weight lifting. After the workout, your body needs more energy to recover, thus burning more calories.
However, food is the main pillar for effective weight loss. Metabolic food is food that makes you burn fat faster. These foods are:
- Protein rich foods
- Zinc rich foods
- Chili peppers
- Coffee & Tea
- Coconut oil
Many people have lost weight effectively with metabolic cooking and I would suggest anyone to try it. Underneath are some fat burning recipes.
Perfect for a snack, spread or sandwich
2 small whole wheat tortillas
1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
4 egg whites
1/2 avocado, cubed
1 cup lettuce, shredded
1/2 cup salsa
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1/2 cup black beans
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
1. Cook quinoa and egg whites separately. Then mix with black beans, cilantro and onion.
2. Spead half mixture equally on whole wheat tortillas.
3. Top with salsa, avocado and lettuce.
4. Wrap and enjoy!
Makes 2 Servings
8oz shrimps, shelled and deveined
1 tablespoon macadamia oil
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Pinch cayenne pepper
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat. Saut� the shrimp and garlic.
in the oil for about 5 minutes until it�s pink.
2. Sprinkle the paprika and cayenne over it.
3. Cook for about another minute and serve.
Makes 2 Servings
2 medium (5oz) sweet potatoes
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375oF. In a small bowl, stir together paprika, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
2. Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
3. Brush each half with olive oil.
4. Rub the seasoning mix over the cut surface of each half.
5. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet or in a shallow pan.
6. Bake until tender or about 45 minutes.
Copyright © 2019 Best-way-to - All Rights Reserved.